SAP Production Planning module allows to plan Production and Procurement.
In this course the student will get an understanding of all involved Master Data in this process and in how to run the Materials Requirements Planning or MRP.
All lessons contain and introductory theoretical overview and a demo in the system.
For a better understanding a simple case study has been created where we simulate the plan of the manufacturing of a bicycle in SAP.
After an introduction and general overview, in the second section we see all involved Master Data. Then how demand is created, specially Planned Independent Requirements. Finally, we will see how to run MRP and a demo example analyzing its result.
This course will allow students to get an understanding of what this module offers and how to make a basic demo.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of SAP navigation is required
What am I going to get from this course?
- SAP Production Planning overview
- SAP PP Master Data definition and associated functionality
- SAP PP Demand Management definition and functionality
- SAP PP MRP run
- SAP PP Planning Evaluation
Who is the target audience?
- SAP users
- SAP consultants
- Production or Procurement Planners
- Anyone interested in SAP Production Planning functionality