This is the first part of an example-based, hands-on training series in SAP MM. The goal of this course is to just teach you 1 thing – Procure to Pay Cycle in SAP MM.
If you are looking to become an SAP MM Functional consultant or an end-user in SAP MM, this course will teach you the baby steps you need to take before you become one.
Think of this as a course that teaches you the “Procure to Pay” cycle (the basic business cycle in SAP MM) in PLAIN ENGLISH.
What is this course about ?
SAP MM is a very vast subject. It takes at least 30 to 40 hours of learning. It can be very tedious to do all of this in one course. Instead this course just tries to focus on just one topic – the Procure to Pay Cycle in SAP MM.
What will you learn at the end of the course ?
“Purchase Orders” , “Invoices”, “Goods Receipts” , “Invoice Receipts” are some of the buzz words you will be able to clearly understand at the end of this course. You will also learn how computerised system like SAP will help companies with recording these transactions and how big companies benefit from SAP.
How long will this course take to complete ?
This course is designed to be a short but gentle introduction to the Procure to Pay Cycle in SAP MM. Since this course is designed from a fresher’s perspective, if you are already an SAP functional consultant ( in other areas of SAP ), then the pace of this course might be a bit slow.
Who can take this course ?
There are 5 kinds of folks who could be taking this course.
1. End users of SAP who want to learn SAP MM Transactions
2. SAP Functional consultants in other modules ( eg., SD, CRM, FICO ) who want to understand the P2P cycle because of cross-functional customisation or integration issues.
3. Freshers who want to get into SAP functional modules.
4. Warehouse managers, procurement managers or other folks who want to into IT as a functional consultant.
5. ABAPers who want to move into functional modules.
What are the requirements?
- Get Access to an SAP IDES System ( Neither Udemy nor I are authorized to provide you with the same )
- A windows or a Mac Laptop
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the “learning curve” of SAP MM
- Understand the theory of Procure to Pay ( The basic MM Cycle )
- Do a hands-on of the P2P Cycle in SAP
Who is the target audience?
- Anybody who is interested to learn SAP MM
- This course is NOT just a short HOW-TO. It sets the tone for a series of courses that build on top of another to teach you SAP MM in its entirety.