The quick way to learn Microsoft Excel 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Excel 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers–brisk lessons and full-color screen shots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Quickly set up workbooks, enter data, and format it for easier viewing
- Perform calculations and find and correct errors
- Filter, sort, summarize, and combine data
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, PivotCharts, scenarios, data tables, and Solver
- Visualize data with charts and graphs, including new sunbursts, waterfalls, and treemaps
- Build data models and use them in business intelligence analyses
- Create timelines, forecasts, and visualizations, including KPIs and PowerMap data maps
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need