Over 8,500 students in 141 countries are becoming Excel masters with THIS course!
- The No.1 ranked Excel course on Udemy!
- Average review HIGHER than the other Microsoft courses on Udemy!
- Average minutes viewed 27% HIGHER than other Microsoft course!
- New students join THIS Excel course EVERY DAY!
Great news! I have added a new bonus section to this course “Student Questions Answered”!
In this section you will find custom made tutorials to answer YOUR specific questions! Just drop a message in the discussion board, and if I can’t answer it in a simple message, I’ll make a video just for you!
What other students are saying:
“This course is exactly what I was looking for. Simply explained, and in a level of detail I could follow. I really enjoyed it, and will recommend it to all my friend”s – Beatrice
“Learned about stuff I never knew” – Sarah Jones
“This course gives a solid foundation for a beginner who wants to develop their skills…To sum up Folks, this is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED course. I will be shortly enrolling myself in the next course with Alan of course” – Alex
Next to soft skills, being able to use Microsoft Excel well is probably one of the most sought after skills employers are looking for in today’s competitive market. Make sure you can compete…
- Do you want to master one of the must have skills for any work place?
- Are you willing to invest a little time now for your own future?
- Want to learn powerful, little known tools most users don’t know about?
- Do you want to get ahead of your competition?
If you are a complete beginner looking to master Excel, or you just want to brush up on the basics, you’ve come to the right place. If you want to earn more money by developing a skill set that today’s employers demand, this is the course is for you!
“This is a great course for anyone wishing to learn or brush up on the basics. The presentations are easy to follow!” – Pamela Reyna
“This is a very simple, clear and concise and easy to follow course that is perfect for beginners” – Sean Loftus
“I loved this course…he made a 20+ minute video tutorial and reverse engineered a sample form I provided him. This unlocked a huge amount of functionality for me. Excellent teacher! – David Keegan
Getting to grips with Excel will give you a distinct advantage in whatever work you currently do, and can open the door to new opportunities.
Many of my students have gone on to get better paying jobs, or even start their own businesses, using the very skills you will soon master.
“I spent over 20 years mastering Excel, so you don’t have to!”
In this course we cover in detail all of the basic functions of Excel, and you will learn not only how to use it, but some powerful tools to allow you understand how it works. There is a difference between repeating something and understanding it.
Who is this course aimed at?
Complete beginners, and those who want to build a solid foundation upon which to build their skills.
“The author of this course takes you through it one simple step at a time, and it is really easy to follow. I like that the lectures are short, and focus on one thing at a time, which was perfect for me. I actually now feel confident using Excel. Well done and thank you!”– Nickie Student
“This is the course you need to take if you are a beginner. Alan teaches you what you need to know without the fluff. Recommended!” – Lee Johnson
“Excellent tutorial to learn Excel. Thank you” – Shibu Thankachan
How is it structured?
Together we concentrate on building a single complete project from beginning to end, using all the basic functions and give you a thorough understanding. I know your time is valuable, so most lectures are between 3-5 minutes, allowing you to dip in and out when it’s convenient for you. This also maximizes your learning, and makes it easy if you ever need to go back to refresh your memory…no need to click through a 40 minute lecture to find the part you’re looking for! There are screencasts, lots of quizzes, presentations, pdfs, downloadable files…all designed to optimize your learning.
What do I get with this course?
- Lifetime access to over 4 hours of content.
- Over 50 bite-size lectures, each covering a specific topic in detail. Some of which I have never seen taught before!
- Multiple quizzes to ensure you cement your learning!
- Downloadable source file, practice file, and pdf cheat sheets that you can take with you and quickly refer back to if you are away from home.
- Access to the Q&A forum, so if you have any questions, you can ask me!
“Instructor covers the basics very well. He is precise and has a nice presentation style” – Elizabeth Van Rij
“Taught in easy bite size chunks makes the learning fun as well as informative” – Joe Long
“If you are beginner and want to master excel, this course is fantastic” – Anson Dsouza
So, Why take THIS course?
I have been using Excel for over 20 years, but there is a difference between being good at something and being able to teach it. In that time I have taught thousands of people how to master its power. Because I have taught so many people, I know not to assume you already understand something, and I have probably already heard every question you are likely to have.
This course took over 4 months to produce, and has been tested extensively with hundreds of people. If something didn’t work, or wasn’t clear, it was revised until it did, to make this the best possible course on Excel.
Of course, we never stop learning, and I will continue to develop this course, and your skills, with your feedback. And remember, if you have a question, post it in the Q&A and I will answer it for you personally.
Get this course now, and…enjoy!
*** Udemy Badges Earned for This Course ***
- Level 1 Responder
- Level 2 Responder
- Level 3 Responder
- Builder Instructor
- Genius Instructor
- Level 1 Riddler
- Level 2 Riddler
What are the requirements?
- All you need is a PC, a copy of Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 and a willingness to learn!
- No other knowledge is required, as each step is explained fully in the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Increase your chances of promotion, or a better paying job by understanding the most widely used business software in the world
- Build your own spreadsheets from scratch, and actually understand how they work!
- You will be able to build your own simple, AND complex formulas (and know what the difference is!), and use some of Excels built in functions.
- Do in seconds, what a lot of seasoned users take minutes to do!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at complete beginners, or those who want to get a thorough knowledge of the basics.
- Anyone looking to increase their chances of better paying jobs, through mastering MS Excel