*Course updated November 2016- Excel careers section new material added*
What can learning Excel do for you? Here are some of the jobs which use Excel as a main tool along with the average salary (figures as of 6th March 2015):
• Sales and Marketing Manager: $47,514
• Office Manager: $31,979
• Financial Analyst: $49,933
• Management Consultant: $72,683
Great right? Want even better news?
This Excel course will help you get there. This Udemy Excel course will teach you Excel skills that will help you get these types of roles PLUS give you substantial advice on how to write Excel examples of work you have done, on your resume. A free one hour personal consultation over Google Hangouts is also given with me to help you do this and get that dream Excel job.
You will learn amazing Excel techniques to save time, be more productive and get noticed. All workbooks are provided and case studies are used to teach concepts. Regarding support, as with all our Udemy Excel courses made by us (Mach 42 Productions), full support is given on the material via the discussion forums.
Remember also, if you don’t like this course for whatever reason within 30 days, you are entitled to a full refund. So take this course and I look forward to seeing you on the other side.
What are the requirements?
- Windows users: Excel 2010+ is required
- A passion for wanting to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Gain more confidence using Excel to help you at work and increase productivity!
- Learn how to use several data analysis tools and decipher formulas/fix errors on sheets
- Automate reports that use tables and text summaries
- Clean up data using a combination of Excel functions
- Structure text on reports neatly
- Enhanced job skills
- Write Excel skills on CV/Resume in a better way
- Free one hour 1-2-1 consultation for your Excel CV/Resume examples on completion of at least 90% of the course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is aimed at beginners to intermediate level. It assumes a working basic knowledge of Excel.
- The course is also suitable for junior level data and business analysts.
- This course is also suitable for both under graduate and post graduates who want to enhance their job skills in a competitive market.
- This course is also useful for those learning VBA separately and want to know more about front end Excel functions. Note this course does not teach any actual VBA.